Judgement Case Won Q & A

Hello Credit Guru,

I had a court judgment against me for $2500. When I found out about it, I had the case reopened and eventually had the judgment overturned in my favor. I have collected payment. The problem is that I don’t know how to contact Experian, Equifax and Trans Union to have them remove the information and adjust my score. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.


Saji Miller

Hi Mr Miller,
This is a easy fix. Here is a step by step process to get this resolved. I wrote a article a while back, and there are a couple of ways to get this resolved. I would recommend mailing in proof you won the case.

Go here:

Author: Mike Clover
CreditScoreQuick.com your resource for free credit reports, credit cards, loans, and ground breaking credit news

Comments are closed.

Disclaimer: This information has been compiled and provided by CreditScoreQuick.com as an informational service to the public. While our goal is to provide information that will help consumers to manage their credit and debt, this information should not be considered legal advice. Such advice must be specific to the various circumstances of each person's situation, and the general information provided on these pages should not be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.