Remove Judgement from credit report question.

I found out that I had a judgment on my report by pulling one. The courts did not notify me or the Marshall. I am the one who found out. I immediately called the court and was given a number to call the Marshall. I did call the Marshall and we worked out an agreement. I have been paying since them. How can I get the judgment removed from my file? Also my credit reports that the amount owed is now 596 and the law office is indicating 906. Neither the Marshall or the lawyer can explain two different amounts and indicates that it is court fees.

Hi Andrea,
A judgment does not come off your credit report for 7 years from file date. So once you have paid the judgment it will be on your credit report for seven years. Now if the court will give you a letter to delete from all three credit bureaus, then you can send that letter to the bureaus to get all information removed.Whom ever is reporting the information would have the reason for the increased owed amount on your credit report.

Good Luck

One Response to “Remove Judgement from credit report question.”

  1. Andrew says:

    Hi Credit Score Quick,

    I run Australia’s largest finance network including – – and I’m interested in forming a partnership between our websites.

    Please email me back if you’re interested and we can go from there.

    Thank you

    Kind Regards,
    Andrew Knight

Disclaimer: This information has been compiled and provided by as an informational service to the public. While our goal is to provide information that will help consumers to manage their credit and debt, this information should not be considered legal advice. Such advice must be specific to the various circumstances of each person's situation, and the general information provided on these pages should not be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.